Camping knife BS3S is the implementation of the knife from the “Companion” product line, but with the full tang design, which gives more strength and reliability in challenging situations. This bushcraft knife has compact size, comfortable and ergonomic design combined with a classic Scandinavian blade shape and reduction to “0”.
The blade is made of 1066 carbon steel, hardened to 57-59 HRC. Sharpening type – Scandi grind – makes it easy to work with wood of any level of hardness and at different temperatures.
Since the blade of the camping knife BS3S is made of carbon steel, it should be washed well and wiped dry after use, this will protect your knife from corrosion.
The handle of the knife is made of walnut wood, covered with Danish oil, making this camping knife not to be afraid of moisture and dirt. Handle is fixed with cable ties, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife.
- total length – 215 mm (8,46 inches)
- blade length – 100 mm (3,9 inches)
- blade width – 19 mm (0,74 inch)
- blade thickness – 2,5 mm (0,09 inches)
- handle length – 110 mm (4,4 inches)
- weigth witout sheath – 125 grams (4,4 oz)
- weigth with sheath – 170 grams (6 oz)
Do not use the knife to attack or willful damage to people or animals.
You can buy this knife if you are over 18 years old !!!