Hunting knife HK1S is designed for use during hunting, fishing, hiking, mushroom picking, in the garden or just on a picnic. Knife blade has a special form for easier work with meat or fish. The compact size of the bushcraft knife makes it easy to carry it on a belt, backpack or bag. Camping knife has a full tang construction, making it durable and reliable helper on vacation as well as in the wild.
The blade is made of 5Cr14MoV stainless steel, hardened to 56-58 HRC. Sharpening type – Scandi grind – makes it easy to work with wood of any level of hardness and at different temperatures.
The handle of the knife is made of walnut wood, covered with Danish oil, making this camping knife not to be afraid of moisture and dirt. Handle is fixed with cable ties, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife.
- total length – 220 mm (8,66 inches)
- blade length – 110 mm (4,33 inches)
- blade width – 25 mm (1 inch)
- blade thickness – 2,5 mm (0,1 inches)
- handle length – 110 mm (4,33 inches)
- weigth witout sheath – 125 gramms (4,4 oz)
- weigth with sheath – 210 gramms (7,4 oz)
Do not use the knife to attack or willful damage to people or animals.
You can buy this knife if you are over 18 years old !!!