The B1CS knife is designed based on the Ray Mear’s Bushlore knife. It is strong, reliable and comfortable, and it’s design has been tested by many travelers. The knife can cut both products at a picnic and branches in the forest.
The blade is made of 1066 carbon steel, hardened to 57-59 HRC. Sharpening type – Scandi grind – makes it easy to work with wood of any level of hardness and at different temperatures. The knife comes with a leather sheath on a free suspension.
Since the blade of the camping knife B1S is made of carbon steel, it should be washed well and wiped dry after use, this will protect your knife from corrosion.
The handle of the knife is made of walnut wood, covered with Danish oil, making this camping knife not to be afraid of moisture and dirt. Handle is fixed with cable ties, it can be easily unscrewed in order to clean the knife.
- total length – 235 mm (9,25 inches)
- blade length – 110 mm (4,33 inches)
- blade width – 30 mm (1,18 inch)
- blade thickness – 2,8 mm (0,11 inches)
- handle length – 125 mm (4,9 inches)
- weigth witout sheath – 160 grams (5,64 oz)
- weigth with sheath – 240 grams (8,47 oz)
Do not use the knife to attack or willful damage to people or animals.
You can buy this knife if you are over 18 years old !!!