The new knife from the BPS Knives team – MK1 is a small-sized pocket knife with a sheath transformer – you can wear a compact knife on the belt or as a neck knife. This EDC knife has a rat-tail tang construction which does the knife more ergonomic and lightweight
- The blade is made of stainless steel 5Cr14MoV and has a true scandi grind(Scandinavian sharpening), and it is crazy sharp right out of the box.
- The blade is made of 5Cr14MoV stainless steel and hardened to 55-57 HRC.
- The everyday carrying knife comes with a transformer sheath made of leather: can be worn on the belt or neck or in the pocket
- The ergonomic handle of the EDC knife MK1 is made of walnut wood and covered with Danish oil
- Ready to use (shaving sharp out of the box)
- The knife is handmade
- Made in Ukraine
- Total length – 6.5 inches(165 mm)
- Blade length – 2.4 inches(60 mm)
- Blade thickness – 0.1 inches(2.5 mm)
- Knife weight – 3.5 oz(100 grams)
- Weight with sheath – 5.8 oz(165 grams)