Collection and use of personal data
Personal data is information or a collection of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified. The visitor may be asked to enter personal data for the purposes of registration on the Site.
After filling out the form to order the goods or, as well as the return form
communications posted on the Site, it is considered that the visitor has consented to the processing of BPS Knives his personal and contact information. BPS Knives may store information about the connection, traffic, date and duration of the visitor on the Site.
Personal data of visitors are used to ensure the exchange of information, sale of goods and communication in accordance with the Laws of Ukraine “On Personal Data Protection”, “On Information”, “On Advertising”, “On Entrepreneurship”, ND TZI 2.5-010-03 “Protection Requirements” WEB-page information from unauthorized access “.
Google Analytics collects statistics about visits to the Site, such as pages visited, pageviews, information downloaded, information about purchases made on bpsknives.com, domains of ISPs and countries of origin of visitors, and addresses websites visited before and after the Site, etc. None of these actions are related to the visitor personally and are measured only as a whole.
Automatic collection and use of information
The following information is automatically collected and stored:
– domain name, IP address with which you access the Site;
– type of browser and operating system;
– date and time of visiting the Site;
– pages viewed;
– if you went to the Site by linking from another site – the address of this site.
Information about traffic passing through the network, e-mail, and visitor activity on the Internet on the Site is protected in accordance with the law.
The site uses and processes Data in order to:
– implementation of the functions, powers and responsibilities assigned to the Site in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine, as well as ensuring the implementation of civil, economic and tax relations;
– to identify the client as a User of the Site, in order to communicate with Users, including for the provision of services, payment processing, sending settlement transactions, reporting, accounting and management accounting, creation and implementation of bonus programs, loyalty programs, sending mailings by mail, e-mail, to a mobile phone number, including for the purpose of sending commercial offers, notifications about promotions and news of bpsknives.com;
-directions of mailings, commercial offers, notifications about promotions, loyalty programs, bonus programs and / or for the purpose of sending notifications about the functioning of the bpsknives.com Site by mail, e-mail;
– display of the data specified by the Buyers in their Personal Accounts on the Site bpsknives.com.
The Site may exchange data with affiliated Sites (jointly owned companies) that may process and use the Data.
3.2 The site does not process data related to race, nationality, political views, religious and other beliefs, membership in public associations. The information characterizing physiological features of Users on the basis of which it is possible to establish the person, is not processed.
3.3 Terms of data processing and storage are determined based on the purposes of Data processing, as well as based on the conditions specified in the agreements concluded with Users in accordance with the requirements of current legislation of Ukraine.
Alternatively, the session cookie will end at the end of the user’s session when the web browser is closed. Cookies do not contain any personally identifiable information, but the personal information we hold about you may be related to information stored and obtained from cookies. We use two types of session and persistent cookies on our Site.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our Site and the purposes
which they are used are listed below:
and. we use Google Analytics and Adwords on the Site to identify the device when a user visits the Site. We track the user’s path through the Site to improve the usability of the website. To prevent fraud and increase the security of the website, personalize the website for each user targeted advertising that may be of particular interest to specific users;
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, for example:
and. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by setting the cookie processing settings available by clicking “Tools”, “Browser Properties”, “Privacy”, and then “Advanced”;
b. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Settings”, “Privacy”, select “Use custom settings for history”. Uncheck “Accept cookies from sites”; and
c. in Chrome (version 29) you can block all cookies by going to
“Configure and manage” menu and click “Settings”, “Show”
“Advanced settings” and “Content settings”, and select “Block”
sites from the installation of any data “in the header” Cookies “.
Blocking all cookies will negatively affect the usability of many sites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of the Site.