Well balanced Blade of Raven SSH fixed blade survival knife made of stainless steel and has a full tang handle. The blade is extremely durable and can be used for any bush activities: batoning wood, cutting on logs and sticks, preparing food, etc and has good rust resistance.
Handle: ergonomics design, made of ABS plastic, lightweight and does not afraid moist environment. The knife sits comfortably in the hand providing greater control, safety, and performance.
The Kydex sheath is lightweight and made of ABS plastic for comfortable and safe carrying. The survival plastic case has a belt clip for vertical carrying on a belt or strap. Has a drainage hole
Middle size knife: the outdoor has a middle size and is perfect for everyday carrying (EDC) and for survival activities and as part of camping or bushcraft gear and for bushcraft activities: batoning, cutting, etc.
- Total length – 9.8 inches (250 mm)
- Blade length – 5.1 inches (130 mm)
- Handle length – 4.7 inches (120 mm)
- Blade width – 1.2 inch (30 mm)
- Blade thickness – 0,1 inches (2,5 mm)
- Weight without sheath – 5,4 oz (155 g)
- Weight with sheath – 7,4 oz (210 g)
Do not use the knife to attack or willful damage to people or animals.
You can buy this knife if you are over 18 years old !!!